ASEZ WAO support signature
for the implementation of the SDGs
The Sustainable Development Goals [SDGs] are the pledge with the global community for sustainable development.
Sustainable development means development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs. We have to accomplish the SDGs until 2030.
The implementation period of the SDGs is from 2016 to 2030. Today’s young adults, who will play a key role in the world economy during this period, are very important. By making efforts to accomplish the SDGs, the World Mission Society Church of God Young Adult Worker Group [ASEZ WAO] proposes to contribute to making a happy world without “leaving no one behind,” by carrying out the following:
- 1. Promotion for the Implementation of the SDGs
- Raise awareness of the SDGs through global promotional campaigns, centering young adult workers around the world
- Lead local residents to take action for the most urgent goals among the 17 SDGs on the basis of the needs of each country or region.
- 2. Activities for the Implementation of the SDGs
- Seek for the roles of young adults to achieve the SDGs, and develop and advance programs on the basis of the needs of each country or region.
- Make sure “no one is left behind” by volunteering for vulnerable and alienated groups and disaster victims.
- 3. Partnership for the Implementation of the SDGs
- Establish global governance for young adults to communicate about and participate in achieving the SDGs.
- Establish partnerships with organizations, civil society, government agencies, international organization, etc. to cooperate for the implementation of the SDGs.
I agree with the proposal above
and support the work of ASEZ WAO.