Brainstorming Ways to Solve Environmental Problems
We are currently facing the most critical environmental issues in human history. Guess what? Our climate, planet, lives, and future as a civilization are all at risk.
While the magnitude of that thought can be extremely overwhelming, don’t allow yourself to feel helpless, not knowing where to begin. Making small steps and adjustments in your daily routine will give you a sense of success and a yearning to attempt more.
Here are 5 simple ways you can help the environment and spark others to become more environmentally aware.
1. Replace disposable items with reusable -> Carry your own reusable cup or water bottle
2. Pass on paper -> Print as little as possible; and if you must, print on both sides
3. Conserve water & electricity -> Switch off anything that uses electricity when not in use (lights, televisions, computers, printers, etc.)
4. Support local & environmentally friendly
5. Recycle (& then recycle properly) -> Educate yourself about what can and cannot be recycled, as not all plastic and cardboard is acceptable (like pizza boxes for example, due to the grease)
Be the first to take steps in saving the earth!